Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Scorpion!!!!

Word of the Day

Marcopolodotcomist - A person who is so bored they type random words in the url bar of a browser to find new sites.


Check your shoes! The thought that maybe he should check his shoes for critters flashed through HTP's mind this morning. And then...just as he glanced down to grab his shoes.....SCORPION!!!!!!! A scorpion was crawling on his shoe! Of course, he killed it but.... I've been wearing sandals so the shoe thing hasn't applied to me. Yet. *shudder* It's a good thing Orkin is coming tomorrow. I wish it were today. HTP and I don't need any more surprises, especially this kind of surprise. I wasn't too pleased to hear about the two scorpions that HTP found in the garage when we got home to Arizona. Finding a scorpion INSIDE?! You can be sure that I'm going to be beyond nervous about wandering barefoot around the house from now on. Gypsy was pawing at something last night as I was sitting at my computer. My computer is not even three feet from where HTP's shoes were sitting. I couldn't figure out what the heck she was doing last night. Scorpion? This dog isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, as proven by her total fascination with the toads at The Lake, even though just a lick made her sick. I shudder to think that she might be going after scorpions here in Arizona.

Murphyism of the Day

Bogovich's Law


He who hesitates is probably right.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Feet, why do I need them if I have wings to fly?

- Frida Kahlo (1907 - 1954)

No comments: