Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Myspace Comments
Christmas Myspace Graphics


Word of the Day

Wrapture - Overwhelmed by giftwrap.


Arizona Daughter and DD Daughter


5 Days and a WAKE UP and it'll be Christmas!

The day was filled with a doctor appointment for my Mom, lunch at Costco and then a CT scan for my Mom. And then we stopped to buy more memory for my Dad's computer and fill prescriptions for my Mom. We finally got back home at around 2:30 PM. And then, we all jumped back into the car to go for Senior Night at Valle Luna...a Mexican restaurant. Two for One night.

We're celebrating Christmas early with my folks tonight. Just me and HTP and my parents. They're heading back to their home in Vegas tomorrow after breakfast.

Murphyism of the Day

Old and Kahn's Law

The efficiency of a committee meeting is inversely proportional to the number of participants and tghe time spent on deliberations.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"Please provide the date of your death." -from an IRS letter

No comments: