Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Christmas Graphics


Word of the Day

Winkie - Only one headlight working on a car.



DD Daughter - Christmas 1979


12 Days and a WAKE UP and it'll be Christmas!

I baked 8 batches of cookies yesterday. That hardly scratches the surface of the baking I have yet to do. I have all my recipes set out. I've compiled my shopping list. HTP bought me more flour, sugar, butter and more pecans. I ordered some special sugar substitute powdered sugar (ain't that a mouthful) and some brown sugar substitute over the internet. I'm waiting to make some of my sugarfree cookies until that order comes in the mail. I'll keep you posted. I love my recipe for sugarfree Russian Teacakes but I haven't been happy with the "powdered sugar" that I've had to roll them in. I've experimented with various recipes for sugarfree powdered sugar but maybe someone has finally invented it.

I packed up all the boxes that need mailing. All I have to do is tape them up and print up the mailing labels. I'm going to start working on Christmas cards tonight. HTP has created a database for me from which I'll be able to make the address labels. I still need stamps but I imagine that I can get out and take care of that today. I dread having to stop at the post office but I guess I'll have to bite the bullet.

Murphyism of the Day

Jones's Law


A man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone he can blame it on.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"The word 'genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like
Norman Einstein."
--Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback &sports analyst.

No comments: