Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Myspace Comments
Christmas Myspace Graphics


Word of the Day

Wreckcident - Multi-car pile up.



#1 Son and Santa - 1993

4 Days and a WAKE UP and it'll be Christmas!

My parents left this morning right after breakfast with the promise that they'll call me when they get back home in Vegas. #1 son will be flying in tonight for his Christmas vacation. Me? I'm doing laundry. And, since my sugarfree sugar substitute finally got here, I made a couple of batches of my sugarfree Russian Teacakes. The new powdered sugar substitute is fabulous! You really can't tell that these sugarfree cookies are sugarfree. And it's not just me...HTP gave his nod of approval. The stuff is pretty expensive but I really didn't have to use that much. Just enough to coat the cookies. I didn't actually use it for baking. The regular Malitol granular sweetener works just fine for that. I still need to make my sugarfree brownies. Two batches. But I've got time. Maybe I'll start wrapping the presents after I get the laundry done.

Murphyism of the Day

Shanahan's Law


The length of a meeting rises with the square of the number of people present.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"I was under medication when I made the decision to burn the tapes." -- Richard (Dicky) Nixon

No comments: