Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Myspace Comments
Christmas Myspace Graphics


Word of the Day

Wreckcollection - Insurance settlement.


#1 Son and Santa - 1994

3 Days and a WAKE UP and it'll be Christmas!

With all the sheets and pillowcases decorating our neighborhood, you'd begin to wonder if we've all decided to decorate our houses for Halloween instead of Christmas. Ghosts instead of Christmas trees and garland. Yet again, our temperatures here in beautiful, sunny, Arizona, have dipped below the freezing point. I promised myself that I wouldn't cover my plants this year. After last year's freezing temperatures, I replaced the plants and trees that didn't make it through the winter with plants and trees with more temperature tolerance. Only...I still have some plants that struggled through and survived. I couldn't just abandon them. Living creatures, shivering in the cold. Guilt. So, I too have festive sheets decorating my yard. After three years of this, I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that I live in one of the fabled Outlying Areas of The Valley that the weather guys talk about on the nightly news. The Outlying Areas that always freeze in the winter. Either that or global warming is a total myth and the Earth is shiftin its axis. Minnesota and Wisconsin will become balmy and warm. Arizona will become a frozen wasteland.

#1 Son is home! He's already been out on the town with a friend of his. Today we plan on doing some shopping. Shopping? My feet are already starting to hurt...just thinking about it.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of Triviality


The time spent on any item of the agenda will be in inverse proportion to the sum involved.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?" -Lee Iacocca

No comments: