Saturday, December 09, 2006

Word of the Day

Whycome -Mix of words why and how come; often heard being used by young children.


Arizona Daughter and DD Daughter with Santa - 198?

15 Days and a WAKE UP and it'll be Christmas!


Panic is setting in. I'm looking at the list...the long list...of things that need doing before Christmas and...it's LONG list. I knocked a few things off the list but they had nothing much to do with Christmas. I racked the second batch of wine. I won't have to do anything more with it until March. I'll have to re-rack the first batch of wine in February. I moved all the empty canning jars from my cupboards in the laundry room to an empty cupboard in the garage. Then, I moved all my canned goods from the guest room into the cupboards in the laundry room. I got all the luggage stored up on a shelf in our closet. I'm getting ready to bug HTP about the Christmas letter again. I have to go to church tomorrow for an orchestra practice. I'll stop on my way home to do some shopping and get some computer paper for the Christmas letters. I also need some small mailing boxes. I'll have to wait until Monday to get stamps. Then, I need to bug HTP about the labels I need him to make for me. The tree! I need to put up the tree! Maybe this afternoon.

And then, if I weren't busy enough, I found out last night when we got home that my blogger had been taken over by Google and I had to join Google but I had to remember my old password before I could do that. Thankfully, I do sometimes remember things. Anyway, now, when I want to post on my blog I have to type in my "username" and "password" every blessed time which is the same thing my MySpace account makes me do. Grrrrr!!!!! And...it turns out that they mean my e-mail address when they're asking for my username and I don't like to use my main e-mail address when I blog because HTP goes a bit wonky about security and all. Oh well...I got it. Took a bit of the teaching an old dog (frog) new tricks but I think I've got it now.

Murphyism of the Day

Worker's Dilemma

1. No matter how much you do, you'll never do enough.

2. What you don't do is always more important than what you do do.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."--Al Gore, Former Vice President (DUH)

No comments: