Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Christmas!


Wake up!


Twas the morning of Christmas and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring....only me.
The coffee's all brewed and I sip my first cup,
Even the dogs are sleeping again,
they've had their walk and have eaten their food up.

The stockings were hung by the breakfast bar with care,
St. Nick must have stopped by because the stockings aren't there.
The stockings remain but are lying on chairs
The hangers that had hung them couldn't be trusted to take the weight.

So as I wait for the family to stumble from their beds
As I wait for Arizona Daughter and TJ to arrive
I'll sip on my coffee, listen to carols
And start this day wishing

Merry Christmas to All....as I blog out of sight.


Christmas Myspace Comments
Christmas Myspace Graphics



DD Daughter and Arizona Daughter - Christmas 2001



#1 Son - Christmas 2001


Have a Very


Merry Christmas


Everyone!


*****

No comments: