Monday, December 18, 2006

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Christmas Graphics

Word of the Day

Wrapple pie - A store bought apple pie.



#1 Son and Santa - 1992

6 Days and a WAKE UP and it'll be Christmas!

My parents are here. They got here yesterday afternoon...just at the very same time that I was standing in line at the grocery store. They called me on my cell phone to get directions because they were lost in our community somewhere. Wrong turn. So, I'm standing in line, fumbling with my groceries while trying to direct my Dad out of an area that I've never been to...cellphone to cellphone transmission. There are other streets in our housing developement with the same name as our street...only they don't connect and they're on the other side of the golf course.

After supper we sat down to decorate brown sugar cookies. I went through one whole can of my frosting before we called it quits for the night. I figured that we'd done enough for one night. We'd run out of rack space. Half of the brown sugar cookies are decorated. I'll probably wait until #1 son gets home to work on decorating the rest of the cookies...unless DD Daughter and GI Joe want to join us?

I've finished making the pizzelles! I'm ahead of the game! I still need to wrap presents...so maybe not.

Murphyism of the Day

Courtois's Rule


If people listened to themselves more often, they would talk less.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record." --Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

No comments: