Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Myspace Layouts
Myspace Layouts


Word of the Day

Xstream - A dried-up river bed.


Only Five Full Days Until 2007

Welcome to the day after Christmas. DD Daughter and GI Joe just left. DD Daughter has to be back on base tomorrow morning so they had to pack and load up all their goodies and head off right after breakfast. I sent along DD's favorite cookies. Poor baby was having a spot of morning, afternoon, and evening sickness for almost the entire time she was here. Oh, do I remember those days! I was totally sympathetic.

After they left, HTP and I down-sized the dining room table. I re-decorated the table with the Christmas stuff but in the back of my mind I'm already thinking about dressing the table for Valentine's Day. #1 Son pointed out that the next real holiday is New Year's but since we're going to be in Las Vegas over New Year's, there really isn't any point in decorating for it. It doesn't really matter at this point. I refuse to put away Christmas yet. I'm going to wait until we get from Vegas for that chore.

It's a beautiful day to do absolutely nothing but play with our Christmas gifts and recover from the last month of preparations. I have no idea what to fix for supper...probably left-overs. I'll worry about laundry tomorrow. #1 Son has already moved out of HTP's office, where he had to sleep on our aerobed, and back into the guest room. HTP will be thrilled to have free access to his office once more.


Murphyism of the Day

Parks's Law of Insurance Rates and Taxes


Whatever goes up, stays up.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." -Brooke Shields

No comments: