Saturday, August 11, 2007


#1 Son on his 21st Birthday - May 2007

Word of the Day

Compulsive slowpokyist - Any person who, while driving or walking, perhaps on a highway or in a mall, hurries up to get in front of others, but then travels really slow.


Oh, my aching back. I've been bowling. And then, not satisfied to stop there, I played tennis. And then, I decided to play baseball! I'm pooped.

#1 Son brought home his Wii game and we've been having fun. I'm done in. Of course, I threw myself into the games.

I'm glad that I did the sprinkler dance yesterday. We did get some rain last night but .12 inches of rain is not nearly enough. We are supposed to get more rain tonight but....I doubt it. I'll probably have to resume my sprinkler dance tomorrow.

Murphyism of the Day

Murphy's Nineth Law of Food


Every item in the store will be on sale, except the items that you want.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm. -- Dorothy Parker

No comments: