Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Happy Birthday HTP! - August 19??

Word of the Day

Confirmative - Describing a meeting or other action used to affirm one's confirmation.



Happy


Birthday



HTP!




It's HTP's birthday today. I made him a full (non-diet) breakfast. I also plan to make him a full (non-diet) dinner. We'll skip the lunch today. I'm going to make a cake in a bit too. I have to wait until the dishwasher repair person fixes our new dishwasher. The dishwasher works but the motor is REALLY noisy. He's replacing the motor. If that doesn't fix the noise, I'm not sure what the next step will be. Replacing the entire dishwasher? We'll see. Other than the noise, I really do like the dishwasher. It's the same dishwasher that we have in Arizona and that dishwasher is so quiet I sometimes don't know that it's running. So? I have no idea why this dishwasher makes so much noise except GE apparently decided to use a different manufacturer for the motor that they put in THIS dishwasher. A cheaper motor. A noisier motor. Thanks GE. I find a dishwasher that I like and then you decide to save money and screw the customer.

Anyway.....



Happy


Birthday



HTP!



Murphyism of the Day

Law of Bicycling


No matter which way you ride, it's uphill and against the wind.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Diplomacy is the art of knowing what not to say.

Matthew Trump

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen that picture before. Anyone know what dad wants for his birthday?