Thursday, August 16, 2007



Word of the Day

Condimentize - The act of applying any form of condiment to a food product.


All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go....but....our Grand-daughter-to-be has decided that she's happy where she is for right now and is content to remain until further notice. I'm keeping my bags packed but it looks like we'll just have to be patient a bit longer. If Ms. En decides to come earlier than that, I'm already packed.

We had dinner at Sis' place last night and watched a DVD afterwards. Night at the Museum. Willie's girls had seen it before but decided that they liked it so much that they wanted to see it again. Third time for me, but I didn't mind seeing it for the first time through my parents' eyes and Sis' eyes. However, it sure is hard not to start laughing before the punchline when you've seen a movie before.

Plans for the day include sprinkler dancing. The bountiful rain of the other day missed us yet again. We received a total of 1/8 inch of rain. I've warned my children that we can't have any bonfires or fireworks with the woods as dry as it is right now. Aside from sprinkler dancing, I think Sis, Willie, and I plan to go out fishing. Our goal is to get enough bluegill to make smoked fish. We all love smoked bluegill.

Murphyism of the Day

Grown Child's Lament


Mother said there would be days like this, but she never said there would be so many.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

We have been taught to believe that negative equals realistic and positive equals unrealistic. -- Susan Jeffers

No comments: