Saturday, April 12, 2008


Fiddling Ferns at The Lake


Word of the Day

Gratiwhining - To whine about someone else's progress by expressing one's gratitude for the job they have done thus far.



15 Days Until We Leave for The Lake

My poor aching feet! With the price of gas these days, I decided to run ALL my errands (at least those that were runnable), after I made my Savers run. My friend and I stopped for a quick bite of lunch before hitting the Savers store. After Savers, I took her home and continued on my way to Target. Then to Mervyn's. Then to the grocery store. Then to the blue mail box. And then home but...first I had to stop and pick up the mail from our mailbox. I found a couple pair of "new" capris and some "new" shirts at Savers. I needed some allergy medicine at Target. Mervyn's was having a sale on HTP's favorite shirts and I found him a new wallet. Groceries? I have plenty of stuff that we need to use up in the freezer but one still needs to buy other stuff, veggies, milk, bread, etc. The blue mailbox wasn't in front of the grocery store where I bought my groceries so I had to make another stop to drop off the letters that needed mailing. I stopped to pick up our mail at the mailbox because by this time my feet hurt and I didn't want to put away groceries and Savers stuff and THEN walk to the mailbox to get the mail. Gypsy is busy giving me her own version of a pedicure as I write this blog. She's a good little toe-licker.

Murphyism of the Day

Computer System Definition of the Day


Hard Disk - The part of the computer system that freezes up a the worst possible time.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.

- Patricia Neal

No comments: