Tuesday, April 08, 2008


"Rain and snow this evening, transitioning to light snow overnight." ?


Word of the Day

Goose bumples - The little bumps that appear on one's skin when one is cold.


19 Days Until We Leave for The Lake

We're in the teens when it comes to the number of days left before HTP and I hit the road. I'm just thinking about starting my Laundry Day. Tuesday. But then, I started thinking about how many more times I'll have to do laundry here in Arizona before we'll be all packed up. After today? There will be only two more laundry days and one of those last minute laundry events that I do before we head out on a trip. Two and a half. I don't like leaving dirty clothes in the hamper (not for six months), and I don't like packing dirty clothes in my suitcases because I can't live without some particular shirt or pair of jeans for six months.

It's 67°F this morning. I had to wear put on a sweater when I took Gypsy outside on our morning walk/therapy/training session. Intellicast tells me that it's 34°F at The Lake right now...however it may warm up to 44°F. Rain? "Rain and snow this evening, transitioning to light snow overnight." Is 2008 going to another of those years at The Lake where summer never arrives? I'm beginning to wonder.

Murphyism of the Day

Fourth Law of Computerdom According to Golub


Project teams detest weekly progress reporting because it so vividly manifests their lack of progress.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Anyone who works is a fool. I don't work - I merely inflict myself upon the public.

- Robert Morley

No comments: