Monday, August 11, 2008


Chasing Ms. En

Word of the Day

Kamaldeep - Taboo; An extremely offensive word labeling someone as a tyrant or other such dark entity stemming from their personality and appearance.


Woohoo! I finally get Ms. En to myself for a little while. DD Daughter and GI Joe went to the city to have their truck checked and HTP followed them. Play time! After playing with a few of Grandma Froggy's various frogs, Ms. En and I decided to go outside for a bit to sit in the shade on the swing. We sat there for quite some time. It's a perfect day for sitting out on the swing. Gypsy came out with us. Keeping an eye on us to make sure that I didn't swing too high with Ms. En. After that, Grandma Froggy showed Ms. En where Grandma picked the blueberries that were in the muffin that she ate bits and pieces of this morning at breakfast. Blueberry Hill. Then Grandma Froggy showed Ms. En where Grandma Froggy grows her beans and tomatoes and raspberries. Afterwards, Ms. En and I came back inside to play fetch with Gypsy. Ms. En thought that was pretty funny. But...DD Daughter told me that Ms. En was supposed to go down for a nap at 12:30 PM so the games had to stop for a while. Gypsy is already napping in her basket under my desk. Me? I think I may take a peek and see if Ms. En is really sleeping. Maybe we'll go out and sit on the swing again after naptime or maybe go for a walk.

Murphyism of the Day

First Law of Final Exams


Pocket calculator batteries that have lasted all semester will fail during the math final.

Corollary

If you bring extra batteries, they will be defective.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

You should not live one way in private, another in public.

- Publilius Syrus (~100 BC)

No comments: