Thursday, August 21, 2008


HTP and Me




Happy


Birthday


HTP!




I'll blog more later....maybe.


OK. It's later. I made a full breakfast for HTP. Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast. His favorite breakfast. The addition of blueberry pancakes would have made it even better but...... Then, this afternoon, HTP and I went into the city for some shopping. We bought HTP some new dress pants and a few shirts. After that, I picked up some really nice steaks for supper tonight. We're having corn on the cob, grilled ribeye steaks, baked potatoes with sour cream and butter, and a garden salad. Oh...and a layered taco dip and chips and adult beverages for an appeteaser. Something to tease the appetite. HTP wouldn't let me buy him a card or anything else for his birthday so The Diet Gestapo taking a break today. I even got HTP a very special cheesecake for dessert. Yummmm!!!!!!

No comments: