Monday, July 15, 2013

My Deck Gardens
Lots of Tomato Plants on the Lower Deck


Word of the Day

Thrux - Something that is the absolute core and driving force behind something.

~~~~~

I noticed that my raspberries are just starting to ripen. It's too soon to actually go out there and pick but...soon. In the meantime, I spent a great deal of time watering all the plants on both my decks. With the heat that we've been getting, all my plants are really thirsty.

The generator kicked in...reluctantly, at the correct time. The sticky part still needs to be replaced but it feels good to have the generator up and running, albeit, reluctantly. Meanwhile, HTP has been researching the problem with the Gator and tomorrow, we'll be visiting our boat in Hayward...just to drop off a part.

~~~~~

Random Quote of the Day

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

Judith Martin, (Miss Manners)

No comments: