Friday, June 06, 2003

3 Days of Driving before I get to Wisconsin and "The Lake"

In the second that it took to cross the border between Arizona and New Mexico, I aged one hour. Good old Day Light Savings Time. Thank you very much whoever invented the concept. Because of your wonderful invention, I must now live with the fact that I'm one whole hour older then I would have been if I'd remained in Arizona. Oh well. Wisconsin is worth it. My only consulation is that I will magically rejuvenate one hour the mere second that it'll take me to cross that same border in September. I wonder what would happen if I stood on the border and jumped from Arizona to New Mexico to Arizona to New Mexico to Arizona to New Mexico. Age exercises. Oh well, in the meantime I'll just have to live with my older age. Anyway, when I checked the makeup mirror in the car and I didn't see any new grey hairs.

No Cliche of the Day until further notice. My book is packed and I can't get at it until I reach "The Lake" and find it again. 3 More Days until I reach "The Lake".

No comments: