Sunday, February 04, 2007




Word of the Day

Ack - An exclamation used when one is angry, upset, or choked up (literally or figuratively).


Movies based on books are what they are. The movie I watched last night, Angels Fall, was what it was. A movie based on a book. Having read the book, I was able to enjoy the movie. If I'd just watched the movie, I would have been disappointed. It was disjointed. Too much was left out. Oh well...I'll watch the other three movies and hope that they're better.

I spent the morning at church. Early to rise, orchestra practice and then playing for the third service. I think I need a nap.

Murphyism of the Day

Seventh Law of Product Design


No problem is so large that it can't be fit in somewhere.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"I couldn't tell if the streaker was a man or a woman because it had a bag on its head." - Yogi Berra

No comments: