Sunday, February 11, 2007




Word of the Day

Agiliteeth - The skill of using dental floss to effectively clean the entire mouth. Often perfected by individuals with germ phobias


I stopped at Target on my way home from church because I needed to buy some Aleve Cold & Sinus. It's gotten really hard to buy the stuff because I guess a few bad pennies buy it as an ingredient to make homemade drugs. So now all of us are having to be punished by showing picture ID and I suppose my name is now on some drug database somewhere. If I didn't have a sinus headache and drippy nose from allergies I wouldn't buy the stuff. I can buy a bottle of Everclear without showing ID and having my name entered into some database but I can't buy allergy meds?

Anyway, I also bought some new shirts and socks and hair things. I needed some new socks and I couldn't resist the shirts. As for the hair thingies? I probably could have lived with the one hair clasper but then I saw these neat ponytail things that look like hairclips when you've got them in your hair. I'd never seen anything like that before and since I have long hair and am tired of hair scrungies, I thought I'd give them a try.

I'm doing laundry now. Tomorrow HTP and I are heading to Vegas for a video poker tournament and Valentine's Day and my birthday. Three birds with one stone. I've decided to try and chronicle my experiences with playing a video poker tournament in my blog while we're there since I couldn't find any decent descriptions of such an event on the internet. I found one short description of a video poker tournament that was held in Laughlin. I'm not sure if the rules for that tournament will be the same the rules that I'll find at this tournament.

Murphyism of the Day

Osborn's Law


Variables won't; constants aren't.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation(France) that exerted more of its national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?" -- Dennis Miller

No comments: