Friday, February 23, 2007




Word of the Day

Aggravitch - An itch that that does not lessen with scratching but instead seems to spread to surrounding areas, causing immense annoyance and sometimes paranoia and self-mutilation.



I don't have enough sugar. My Limoncello and Arancello is ready to go onto the next step. But I need to make a huge batch of simple sugar solution. I do have six cups of sugar but that's not nearly enough. I need a total of 24 cups of sugar for the Limoncello and the Arancello. I guess that means I'll have to go out shopping again. *sigh* It seems like I end up visiting the grocery store at least once a day. Oh well....at least the nearest grocery store is only five minutes away

Murphyism of the Day

Fifth Law of Design


Design flaws travel in groups.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"Nixon has been sitting in the White House while George McGovern has been exposing himself to the people of the United States." - Frank Licht, then governor of Rhode Island, campaigning for McGovern in 1972

No comments: