Monday, February 05, 2007




Word of the Day

Acknodledge - To nod at someone walking in the opposite direction while avoiding a conversation that can make one appear desperate or causing an awkward moment.


I've got an eye appointment today. I'm not at all sure what they plan to do for the two hours that they'll be looking at my eyes but I thought I'd better blog before I go...just in case. Just in case? Just in case my eyes are so dilated and screwy afterwards that I can't do anything for the rest of the day but blink owlishly at everyone. HTP's going to drive. I've always wondered about what a policeman thinks when he stops a driver whose eyes were dilated. And do the police actually believe that person when they say they were just at the eye doctor when from all outward appearances they look stoned out of their mind? HTP's going to be driving so I guess I'll just have to continue to wonder. Now...if my eyes are OK, I'll try and come back to tell you all about what went on.

Murphyism of the Day

Beach's Law


No two identical parts are alike.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure." -- Jacques Chirac, President of France

"As far as France is concerned, you're right." -- Rush Limbaugh

No comments: