Wednesday, February 07, 2007




Word of the Day

Adjectize - To describe thoroughly with an excessive, and often an unnecessary, amount of words.


I've got happy hair again. That's how my hair technician described my hair yesterday after she'd finished with it. Happy hair. No more grey. All split ends gone. Happy hair. I bought some of the products that she used...just because. I happen to appreciate having happy hair. By the end of my appointment yesterday, my eyes were almost back to normal. Happy hair and happy eyes.

It's a beautiful day today. I've got the windows open. It's supposed to warm up to the upper 70's. The hummingbirds are darting back and forth and taking dips in the fountain. I love watching them but haven't put out my own feeders this winter. I noticed that my next door neighbor has a feeder out for them. It's nice being able to enjoy the hummingbirds and not have any of the work with keeping a feeder clean and fresh. Maybe I'll put out a feeder next year.

Murphyism of the Day

Meissner's Law


Any producing entity is the last to use its product.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." -- Regis Philbin

No comments: