Friday, February 16, 2007




Word of the Day

Aeroma - The odor emanating from an exercise room after an aerobics workout.


We're back home in Arizona! I've got exactly twenty minutes to blog. That's how much more time is on the timer for the frozen pizza that HTP and I are going to have for supper tonight.

The drive back home was uneventful. There were lots of people at The Dam but there wasn't a huge line-up. I didn't run over a single person who wandered in front of my car while staring in awe and wonder. The only real traffic that we hit was once we got to the north end of Phoenix. Some of this was due to a hot air balloon that looked like it was planning on setting down right in the middle of I-17. It set down in the middle of a bunch of trees instead. I figure the trees were the better option. Things speeded up remarkably after people stopped gaping at the hot air balloon hovering so incredibly and perilously close.

The car is unpacked. I'll have to do laundry tomorrow. And I'll see about planting those rubber tree slips that my Mom sent home with me...tomorrow.

Murphyism of the Day

Third Law of Revision

If, when completion of a design is imminent, field dimensions are finally supplied as they actually are - instead of as they were meant to be - it is always simpler to start all over.

Corollary

It is usually impractical to worry beforehand about interferences - if you have none, someone will make one for you.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada." -- Ted Nugent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you.