Saturday, June 02, 2007



DD Daughter on a Boat Ride (taken by GI Joe at The Lake over Memorial Day Weekend)

Word of the Day

Blellow - The color produced when mixing blue and yellow, used when green is just too mundane a word.


I went fishing this morning and got enough fish (should I find the energy to clean them) to fix for supper tonight. Give me a minute. I just helped the guy who stained our deck move the BBQ grill back upstairs to the deck. He moved the rest of the furniture. That stuff is heavy! After helping him with the grill, I decided to let him do all the rest. I should have helped him. Guilt. Oh well...the heaviest piece was the grill.

I've got furniture on my deck (which smells like paint fumes...and it's giving me a bit of a headache). I may go out and sit and rock. Hmmmm. Burgers on the grill tonight sounds a lot better than fish. Maybe I wait to clean the fish until tomorrow.

Murphyism of the Day

Hamilton's Rule for Cleaning Glassware


The spot you are scrubbing is always on the other side.

Corollary

If the spot is on the inside, you won't be able to reach it.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. -- Will Rogers

No comments: