Thursday, June 14, 2007


Old Grey Froggy at the Hospital AFTER DD Daughter was Born

Word of the Day

Carbitrary - Determined by chance, whim, or impulse of giving in to eating carbohydrates during a diet.


All my shopping is done and (shock! gasp!) I was actually able to fit all the groceries that needed to be inside my refrigerator, inside my refrigerator. Thank goodness for all the time I spent playing Tetris when I was younger. My training in Tetris comes in handy whenever I need to pack to come to The Lake and back to Arizona, and when I need to put LOTS of groceries into one side by side refrigerator.

HTP is heading off to The Big City tomorrow on his own. It was decided that there was no way that I could actually do all the things that need doing and head off to The Big City with HTP to see his folks. I did help pick out a Father's Day gift for HTP's Dad and I did wrap it and get it all ready for HTP to take with him tomorrow. So...what I'm I going to be doing? I'm going to bake cupcakes, clean the house, rearrange the furniture in our living room, hike out to the spring with my sister to see if there is any watercress, and I'm going to make sure everything is ready for the baby shower on Saturday afternoon. Oh...and when MC Daughter gets here, help her decorate cupcakes. And wrap the Father's Day gift that my sister and I are giving T-Square. Am I forgetting anything? Probably. It'll get done. I've got a list.

Murphyism of the Day

The Spare Button Principle


Shirts that come with extra buttons never lose buttons.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible. -- Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680)

No comments: