Friday, June 22, 2007

Mea Culpa. I was going to blog earlier but...I suppose I still am blogging...technically. I've been busy. Catching up on all the things that I've been putting off to take care of the more pressing priorities. I finally got the crabapple tree pruned. I cleaned up after the wine-making. I made a double batch of pesto and froze it in two-serving portions. Then I had to clean up after making pesto. What a messy project! I needed to trim my basil plant. And then...HTP and I went over to my folks' place to set up my Mom's new laptop. Actually, HTP was there to set up my Mom's laptop. I was just along for the ride. We finished off the night at one of the local bars. Mom, Dad, HTP and Me. I couldn't finish my shrimp dinner (25 shrimp) with french fries, cole slaw. I had to leave a few shrimp and french fries for my Mom to enjoy for lunch tomorrow. They were yummy! I was going to make a tuna salad to bring to the neighbor's house tomorrow but...that'll have to wait until tomorrow. I've got all the ingredients, I just have to get the water up to a boil...after breakfast. I'll try and blog better tomorrow too.

No comments: