Monday, June 04, 2007



We Get Painted Turtles too. (Picture taken by GI Joe on Memorial Day Weekend at The Lake)

Word of the Day

Blinknesia - A case when someone leaves their blinker on for a while after they have turned or used it already.


It's been one of those days where I know I did a lot but I can't remember exactly what all I've accomplished. I did run into town to the post office because I had to mail out a package. I also picked up a punch bowl (two of them) that my Mom is lending me. One is really huge. Pretty...but huge. I think the smaller punch bowl will work out much better. But, mainly, I've been sitting in front of my computer researching my next craft project. I saw something cute on the internet and...have you ever seen something and just knew that you could do that yourself?

Murphyism of the Day

Walker's Law of the Household


There is always more dirty laundry than clean laundry.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

During [these] periods of relaxation after concentrated intellectual activity, the intuitive mind seems to take over and can produce the sudden clarifying insights which give so much joy and delight. -- Fritjof Capra, physicist

No comments: