Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Waste Not, Want Not...I'm sure I'll find a use for all that wrapping paper.

Word of the Day

Catastrotree - When a cat or kitten knocks over or pulls down a Christmas tree.


Sis and I started our wine-making project. Dandelion Wine and Rhubarb Wine. In the buckets and waiting until next Monday before we can continue on to the next step.

Murphyism of the Day

H. Fish's Law of Animal Behavior


The probablility of a cat eating dinner has absolutely nothing to do with the price of the food placed before it.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities. -- Dr. Seuss

No comments: