Monday, June 11, 2007


HTP and Old Grey Froggy at The Little Cabin - September 1978

Word of the Day

Calorosity - A desire while dieting and eating out to see the dessert menu and still possessing the willpower to not order dessert.


I've been working on the baby shower planning and I think I'm making progress. I'm doing what I can do right now and I'll have to wait until Friday to work on the rest of the stuff. Thursday? Shopping. I need to get any last minute perishable food items on Thursday. I've got all the games set and ready to go. I've got all the gifts bought and wrapped. I have all the prizes bought and wrapped. Now...I wonder when I should expect DD Daughter and GI Joe? Friday night?

Murphyism of the Day

Davis's Dictum


We can childproof our homes, but they still get in.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

A fashion is nothing but an induced epidemic. -- George Bernard Shaw

1 comment:

Mink said...

Friday night. Late. We're taking the truck so I can do some of the driving.