Thursday, April 09, 2009


DD Daughter and MC Daughter(Soon to be referred to as "Sarge") - Easter 1981

Word of the Day

Polyvinylmallowmar - 1. Designating any group of polymerized thermoplastic vinyls used in areas of pseudo-confectionery. 2. A substance used to make fake cookies.


I went out and took care of most of the grocery shopping. I've got ham. I still need to buy some eggs but I'm going to get those tomorrow when I'm out picking up my clarinet...which they haven't called me about but I was guaranteed to have one working clarinet ready for pick up on Friday.

HTP just vacuumed the patio for me. I'd asked him to wash off the patio after I got around to vacuuming it again but...I ran out of steam so he's doing both. This cold really wipes me out. I opened our last box of tissues last night and had to pick up more at the store today. I'm hoping that buying all these boxes of tissue will act as a guarantee that I won't need to open a one and will have to store them away in the linen closet for next cold season. One can only hope.

Murphyism of the Day

Rush's Rule of Gravity


When you drop change at a vending machine, the pennies will fall nearby while the other coins will roll out of sight.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

- Vince Lombardi (1913 - 1970)

1 comment:

D. Skippy said...

I've started using baby wipes. My poor nose. :(