Friday, April 03, 2009


Wine in the Guest Room

Word of the Day

Plotistical - Of or according to the main events of a play, novel, movie, or similar work, devised and presented by the writer as an interrelated sequence.


I'm beginning to suspect that my allergies aren't just allergies. I may have picked up a cold somewhere and it's piggy-backing on my allergies, settling into my chest. I just love feeling like this...especially when I've got so much to do. Hopefully, all this coughing won't be a problem on Sunday when I'm playing my clarinet at church again. Or for Easter when some friends are coming to town for a visit. I think I'll heat up a bowl of soup for lunch. HTP will be thrilled...not. He hates soup.

Murphyism of the Day

Einstein on Math and Science - Number Six


Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity ; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

A loud voice cannot compete with a clear voice, even if it's a whisper.

- Barry Neil Kaufman

No comments: