Wednesday, April 08, 2009


Pyracantha - Picture taken by T-Square in 2004

Word of the Day

Polymorphical - Having polymorphic abilities.


HTP has been tutoring me so I can design and print out my own labels for canning and wine. I printed out my first labels this morning for the Limoncello and Arancello and I was able to get the bottles all labeled and stowed away. With HTP's help, I designed a new label for the pyracantha wine using a photo T-Square took of the pyracantha bushes they have in their backyard at their Nevada home. I also designed a label for a wine that Sis and I started making last fall..Mulligan Berry Wine. She's waiting until HTP and I get back to The Lake before we do the bottling. I'm sure she's anxious to get 'er done.

I've got all the labels for the wine that my friends and I will be bottling on Saturday. All I have to do is print them all out. I won't know how many of each I'll need until we're done with the bottling. Let's just hope that I have enough bottles.

Murphyism of the Day

Cafeteria Law


The item you had your eye on the minute you walked in will be taken by the person in front of you.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Many men can make a fortune but very few can build a family.

- J. S. Bryan

No comments: