Sunday, April 19, 2009


See? See a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel With Short Hair.

Word of the Day

Postend - 1. In reference to instant messaging, the window that pops up after one has already closed the conversation, because one assumed the conversation was over 20 minutes ago. 2. The last 30 lines of a conversation in which both people want to have the last word and end up saying goodbye a thousand times.


I played my clarinet with the church orchestra for the first two services today. Afterwards, I did the last of my essential shopping before HTP and I hit the road on Friday...at least...I think I've got everything I need. I've packed up both my clarinets to bring with me to The Lake.

I'm not doing much of anything for the rest of today. I'll kick the preparations for Friday's departure into high gear tomorrow. Somehow, this year, I don't feel so stressed. That may change by Thursday.

Murphyism of the Day

Roger's Law


As soon as the stewardess serves the coffee, the airliner encounters turbulence.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.

- John Wooden

No comments: