Tuesday, July 21, 2009



Word of the Day

Salmon Day - Spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get skewered and die in the end.


Woodtick Count of the Day - 41

We got rain! It was only 0.54 inches of rain, but my rain dance (sprinkler dance)worked. We might even get more rain tonight....I hope, I hope.

Sis tells me that she and her hubby think I saw a genuine Minnesota/Wisconsin coyote...not a wolf. She tells me that Minnesota/Wisconsin coyotes are bigger than the coyotes we get in Arizona. I sure wish HTP had been able to take a picture of what we saw. However, regardless, wolf or coyote...Gypsy will have to get used to leash walks after dark from now on. Besides, I've noted an explosion in the bald eagle population this year. We've got LOTS of bald eagles soaring overhead. Hunting. Gypsy would make a tasty morsel for the eagles. A mere snack for the wolves or ....if for whatever I saw.

Murphyism of the Day

Sprecht's Rule of Law


Under any conditions, anywhere, whatever you are doing, there is some ordinance under which you can be booked.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Television enables you to be entertained in your home by people you wouldn't have in your home.

- David Frost

No comments: