Saturday, July 25, 2009



Word of the Day

Sarafinitis - To be unable to type correctly when attempting to speak. Advanced symptoms have been known to cause this condition to worsen as time goes on. There is no known cure.


Woodtick Count of the Day - 41

Shall we just pretend that I blogged yesterday and pretend that I wasn't feeling too lazy and decided to work on Sudoku and Pogo instead of blogging.

I'm seeing deer again. Maybe our wolf has moved on? Feeling fairly safe, I decided to go out for a berry-picking hike today and got caught by a sneaky pop-up rain shower. HTP drove up and rescued me and Gypsy. Of course, now that we've been rescued? The sun is back out. Oh well, I did pick some wild raspberries and I found a pin cherry tree with lots of ripe cherries. I'm thinking of making some jelly. There weren't enough cherries for jelly but maybe I can combine them with my currants....or maybe some gooseberries. However, that would mean that I'd have to go out picking and risk getting wet again. Right on schedule...looks like rain.

Murphyism of the Day

Gross's Trial Preparation Principle


The more thoroughly you prepare for a trial, the greater the chance of a continuance.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.

- Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)

No comments: