Friday, February 03, 2006

Word of the Day

Looneytuniversity - School for cartoon characters.

Cold/Flu-Day 32

We're Home! It took 2 1/2 hours to drive from Wickenburg to our home in Chandler. Traffic was awful once we hit the northern part of Phoenix.

I picked up Chinese food for supper since the cupboards are somewhat bare and I didn't feel like cooking. My fortune cookie fortune said: "You will be traveling and coming into a fortune." I am going to be traveling to Vegas again later this month. I think I'll keep this fortune cookie fortune in hopes that it'll bring me luck. Of course, it may just mean that I'll be stopping for oriental food on the way to Vegas next time and I'll get another fortune cookie fortune. And what's the true definition of fortune?

Murphyism of the Day

Stewart's Corollary III

The magnitude of the catastrophe is exponentially proportional to the importance of the occasion.

No comments: