Friday, February 24, 2006

Word of the Day

Mewsworthy - News about cats.

Nothing Mewsworthy here. As a matter of fact, we are a mewsless household. You'd have to check with Devil Dog Daughter or Arizona Daughter for any Mews that might be worthy of noting. I've just got a couple of obnoxious dogs that can't decide whether they want to be outside or inside so I'm popping up and down every few moments to cater to their demands.

I started reading the first of the four books that I need to judge. After reading the first chapter of the first book, I decided to check and see what category I'm judging this year. Last year it was the Paranormal, Time Travel, Fantasy Category. This year it turns out that I'm to judging for the Hot, Sexy, Sensuous Category. Yup! That's the impression I got and I haven't even finished the first chapter. You don't get to pick your category. Guess I lucked out.

Murphyism of the Day

Keyes First Axiom

Any quotation that can be altered (nix that) changed will be.

No comments: