Saturday, February 11, 2006

Word of the Day

Matrimoney - A married couple's joint bank account.

Well, here I go again. Letting others bully me into doing what I don't really want to do. Now I have to go in for a cat-scan. Will they never leave me alone? And then tonight when I was making supper, the microwave kept beeping at me. I knew the broccoli was done. I didn't need a microwave to keep beeping at me. I opened the microwave door and shut it again. It stopped beeping. Sometimes you just have to say "No".

I didn't want to blog but I did. I didn't want to wash my hair and I didn't. It'll look really great tomorrow when I go to church. I should have washed my hair. I can't wash my hair now because it's too late and it wouldn't look any better than right now. I have to get up at 5:30 AM tomorrow and that will only give me enough time to throw on my clothes and jump into the car. I have to be at the church at 7:15 AM. That may seem like lots of time but it takes a while to drive from our place out here as far south as you can get without leaving the city.

Murphyism of the Day

Wolf's Law of Planning

A good place to start from is where you are.

No comments: