Sunday, February 05, 2006

Word of the Day

Lung-tied - Unable to breathe properly.

Cold/Flu - Day 34

I had an early morning practice at the church with the orchestra. We have to be at the church next Sunday at 7:15 AM. This means that I'll have to leave the house at 6:45 AM, which means that I'll have to get up at 5:30 AM. Lovely. I played with the contemporary group for one of the services. A lot of the music was new to me but I don't think I did too bad for a sight-reader. Ah well...the most forgiving audiences are at church. It's all about lifting a joyful noise unto the Lord.

There's a lot going on in the world right now. I hate to dwell on the negative so I tend to stay away from history-making events. Should I feel the urge I would tell you that President Bush is busily ducking the illegal immigration issue but that seems to be a bi-partisan habit. I would have to tell you that Iran has become a rather explosive issue...that's me down-playing things again.

Murphyism of the Day

Stewart's Murphy Corollary V

If two corollaries of Murphy's Law contradict each other, the one with the greater potential for damage takes precedence.

No comments: