Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Word of the Day

Marbleous - Feeling of wonder of a piece of sculpture made from marble.

I fasted last night and this morning until after my ultrasound. That means no coffee for me this morning. I survived. The ultrasound? I won't know for at least three days. I don't expect that anything will be found. Strike One. Then when HTP and I went to break our fast (HTP fasted in sympathy) at our favorite sushi restaurant, we discovered that they've gone out of business. Strike Two. We drove to another sushi restaurant but that one charged more than we were willing to pay. Strike Three. Oh well...we had lunch over at Valle Luna, a Mexican restaurant. The food was wonderful. I bought some sushi-grade ahi tuna at Sprout's after our lunch. We'll have "sushi" tonight at supper...well...almost. I plan to pan-sear it but really, really, rare and serve it with wasabi and soy sauce. Sushi without the rice. I picked up some nice asparagus to go with our meal. HTP and I will have to search around and see if we can find a new favorite sushi restaurant.

Murphyism of the Day

Golden Principle

Nothing will be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.

No comments: