Saturday, February 04, 2006

Word of the Day

Lucksury - Lottery winner.

Cold/Flu - Day 33

Yes, I've still got my cold/flu. It's not bad but it just seems to want to linger like that sensitive tooth that everyone tries to ignore because the dentist will only recommend that special toothpaste for people with sensitive teeth and that only after he's charged you tons of money for x-rays that you didn't need.

I haven't done anything today besides get up, make the bed, take care of the dogs, make coffee, make breakfast, lunch and dinner, and play Pogo. I didn't even go shopping for groceries. Tomorrow. I'll go shopping tomorrow after church. Despite the fact that I haven't seen any of the music, I'm supposed to play for one of the services tomorrow. I also have an orchestra practice. Sounds like one of those days when I'll end up with fat, sexy lips again.

Murphyism of the Day

Stewart's Murphy Corollary IV

If an outcome has a 50% chance of occurring, it's actual probability of happening is inversely proportional to the desirability of the outcome.

No comments: