Thursday, February 09, 2006

Word of the Day

Mathfictition - One who cannot add correctly.

I'm addicted to chocolate. HTP and I are back on our strict diet but I have chocolate candy singing like mythical sirens, tempting me to run ashore of the jagged cliffs that edge the Isle of Diet Failure. I snuck a piece, and then another, and another and then... You can't just eat one. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! I NEED CHOCOLATE! OK. I stopped at six pieces. That's not too bad. Could be worse. I didn't sit down an wolf down two whole boxes. Maybe I should have because then it wouldn't still be singing from the freezer where I thought I'd muffled its siren song. FYI, frozen chocolate tastes just as good as the non-frozen stuff. I'll do better tomorrow. Sometimes you just need to give into temptation.

Murphyism of the Day

Cooke's Law

It is always hard to notice what isn't there.

No comments: