Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Word of the Day

Traumulate - Relating trauma to others.

9 Days and a Wake Up And We Hit the Road*

We're in the single digits now. Any day now I can remover the disclaimer that I post at the bottom of my blog. I'm pretty darn sure that my countdown is accurate at the is point. The blood is drying on the itinerary as I write this. Everyone can start panicking. Not to worry, I'm only kidding. Everything is under control. I've got complete control of the whole "Getting Ready to Leave" situation.

It's snowing! Actually, it's stopped now but we got snow. Not much snow but it was pretty while it lasted. It is really cold outside. Now that the sun has finally broken through, the snow is melting into slush. While it was snowing it looked like we were living in our own personal snowglobe. Alas, I failed to take a picture of this event. I'm starting to make a list of missed Kodak moments. I did go outside to take pictures but the digital camera didn't have any film in it. Someone (HTP) had removed the memory stick so he could download the pictures he'd take yesterday in The Big City. I was busily taking pictures of....nothing.

Murphyism of the Day

McCarthy's Maxim

The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency.

* Disclaimer: The countdown has started but it isn't written in blood. I make mistakes and we all know that you just can't pin down life like a bug on a entomology class display board.

No comments: