Friday, October 13, 2006

Word of the Day

Trippish - Someone who sets a time to meet, using "ish" three times.

7 Days and a Wake Up And We Hit the Road

Only one more week and at this point our plans are pretty much written in blood. However, because I'm a native Minnesotan, I'm frantically knocking on wood and I refuse to engrave anything in stone. Stuff happens and I just don't want to jinx things.

Although all the snow melted last night before I headed to bed, I woke up to 2 inches of freshly fallen snow this morning. This is the earliest snowfall that I've ever experienced here at The Lake. I do remember a snowstorm on Halloween that occurred when I was growing up in Minnesota and that was supposed to be early. Global warming? It's 33° F right now.















Murphyism of the Day

Gammon's Law

In a bureaucratic system, increase in expenditure will be matched by fall in production.

No comments: