Thursday, October 19, 2006

Word of the Day

Twangled - To be twisted and tangled.

1 Day and a Wake Up And We Hit the Road

This is it guys. HTP still hasn't packed but I'm sure he'll start that project today. He'll be breaking down the computers any time now. I thought I'd better blog while the blogging is good. Besides, I need to get my Murphyism book packed up so I don't forget it. Then I'll be making one last breakfast here at The Lake. Two eggs left, a couple of pieces of bread and some milk and cereal. I'm good to go. We'll eat out tomorrow morning. Donuts? Since we're hitting the open road early tomorrow, we'll be loading all of our stuff tonight into one large SUV that isn't all that large when I look at all the stuff we need to bring back to Arizona. This is kind of like moving, only we do it twice a year.

I'm not at all sure when I'll be able to post my next blog entry. Although we should have internet each night, blogging won't be high on the priority list. We'll see. Maybe I'll be able to blog, maybe not. If not? Well....it's not like you all will be missing all that much but I'll try and catch you up when we get to Vegas. Or failing that, after we get back to Arizona.

It really is time to go back to Arizona. We got snow mixed with rain yesterday. The weather is starting to remind me and HTP of the four years we lived in Oregon. I have nothing against Oregon. It's a beautiful state.....a beautiful state that has more ways of describing rain and cloudiness and generally crappy, dreary weather than any other that I know of. Rain, drizzle, occasional cloud breaks, cloudy with occasional sunbreaks? Yup. It's time for HTP and me to go find some sun again. I think even the bald eagles have headed on south.

Murphyism of the Day

Harrison's Postulate

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

No comments: