Tuesday, July 17, 2007


A Hazy and Humid look at One of My Terrace Gardens at The Lake - Summer 2007


Word of the Day

Cinemuck - The sticky substance on the floor of movie theaters.


It's going to be a hot and sticky day. If I'd been smarter, I'd have already been and done my berry picking of the day. As it is, I'll probably end up slogging down the road, picking berries, dripping and sweating surrounded by deerfly. Oh well...I turned on the AC and started the first batch of laundry. I'll spray myself with OFF, tuck my hair under my hat and hit the berry picking road after breakfast. It'll be hot but one does what one can. I think I'll bring a bottle of water along. Berry picking in high humidity is hot and sticky work.

Murphyism of the Day

Bell's Theorem


When a body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I don’t think anyone can DO anything that would make him worthy of love. Love is a gift and cannot be earned. It can only be given. -- Real Live Preacher

No comments: