Friday, July 27, 2007


Mancha - 1990-2007

My dog Mancha died this morning at around 8 AM. We've enjoyed her company for 17 years. She'd lived a long and full life. It's never easy when you lose a dog. HTP and I took her to the vet this morning. She died in my arms before we even got there. Maybe, somehow, that makes me feel a bit better. I knew that she was going to die before HTP and I left Arizona this Spring. Our vet in Arizona warned us that we wouldn't have her with us much longer. No amount of knowing makes it any better. I'll miss her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember taking that picture. All I can say is at least she got to be up at the lake when she passed, and at least you were there. I wish I was up there for you. Play with Muggy extra hard.

Anonymous said...

Remember the good times!!! Look at all the pics you have.
My thoughts are with you.
IBM

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog for a very long time now.

I can empathize with your loss, and I agree with the previous comment ... remember the good times!!!

Barb

Anonymous said...

Hugs, my Sistah.

Jill