Sunday, July 01, 2007


MC Daughter-Shoveling Snow at The Lake (Spring Break 2004?)

Word of the Day

Cheedle - The residue left on one's fingertips after consuming a bag of Cheetos.


HTP, MC Daughter, D Buddy and #1 Son went to visit HTP's sister and family today. HTP's folks are supposed to be there too. I didn't feel up to it so I stayed home. They just got back. Since I started feeling a bit better (drugs do work) about an hour after they left, I worked on propping up my faux indigo plant that had decided to sprawl all over various other plants in my front garden. I also went onto Step 2 in my Currant Wine project. I drained off the must and added sugar and champagne yeast. I also picked my tame raspberries again. As expected, each time I pick I get more than the previous time that I picked.

Left-overs for supper tonight. Unless, MC Daughter, D Buddy and #1 Son decide to stay until after supper. Up to them.

Murphyism of the Day

Marquette's Third Law of Home Repair


A lost tool will be found immediately upon purchasing a new one.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

There is no joy in a life that is all information. There is no 'juice' to that kind of life. No sweetness, no color. Like trading a beautiful golden-ripe orange for a stalk of whithered broccoli. -- Tish Grier

No comments: