Monday, March 24, 2008

Two Generations of Chocolate Easter Bunny Munchers (Please Note that they both started with the ears.)


DD Daughter's Encounter With a Chocolate Easter Bunny


Nat Cat's Encounter With a Chocolate Easter Bunny

After seeing pictures of my granddaughter enjoying her first chocolate Easter bunny, I WANT CHOCOLATE! I didn't buy myself a chocolate Easter bunny. *sigh* I may have to run out to the store and see if anyone has them on the clearance rack this morning. Chocolate!

I've been pretty good when it comes to Easter candy. OK. Aside from the jelly bean thing, I've been fairly in control here. I still have two unstarted bags of jelly beans and a somewhat depleted bag of those little malted milk eggs. I never did see any more Bumpy Nerd jelly beans so that temptation was removed. I may need to go check out the clearance racks for more of those because Easter is the only time of year that you can find them. Whoppers just don't compare to these little Easter malted milk ball confections. I didn't cave into the temptation to buy a chocolate Easter bunny or those little chocolate, foil-wrapped eggs. Actually, those aren't too bad for you because all that foil slows you down. I wonder how many calories you burn while you're unwrapping all that foil? Heaven help you if you forget a bit of that foil and bite into it. There's no forgetting the feel of that foil against a metal filling in one's teeth. Of course, if I hadn't eaten so much candy in the first place, there wouldn't be so many metal fillings...I suppose.

I finally got around to filtering and bottling my Arancello yesterday. I've got ten bottles of the stuff. After supper I started filtering the Tangelocello (I really need to figure out a better name for that stuff), but I ran out of steam. Hey! I'd been up since 4:05 AM! Anyway, I finished filtering the "Tarancello"? this morning after I fed Gypsy and as I sipped on my first cup of coffee. I've only got four bottles of the Tarancello. Tarancello? I think it rolls off the tongue a bit better than Tangellocello. However, Tarancello kinda sounds a bit like a spider but.... Anyway, I still have to bottle wine. Today? Maybe. We'll see. In the meantime, I need to get HTP busy designing and printing out labels for me.

Murphyism of the Day

Sutin's Law


The most useless computer tasks are the most fun to do.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves.

-Joseph P. Thompson

No comments: